I want to make cross-browser testing better.
I love being a web developer, but manual cross-browser testing is slow and tedious. I've often wondered if there is a better way.
Why not delegate the tedium to a computer and automate it away?
This step-by-step guide will help you to set up automated cross-browser testing using Galen Framework.
- automate testing of layout and design across browsers and devices
- test for different responsive design layouts at different screen sizes
- do all this automatically when code is committed to a project repository
We'll learn by doing, and in the process, experience the joy of outsourcing a tedious part of our job to a machine.
In the book:
- 170 pages of practical advice and illustrated step-by-step instructions
- find out how automating cross-browser testing can save time and money
- discover different types of design testing and work out which are best for your projects
- a comparative evaluation of available design testing tools
- learn how to get the best out of the tools that are available
In the step-by-step guide, we'll learn how to
- test designs across multiple web browsers at multiple screen sizes automatically
- run our test suite in the cloud on browser testing tools like Sauce Labs or BrowserStack.
- test more complex responsive layouts
- test interactive and dynamic components
- use continuous integration services to run tests whenever code is pushed to GitHub
100% money back promise
If you don't find the book useful, I don't want your money. Just let me know and I'll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
All buyers will get every new version completely free of charge.