Revit Professional Online Course
New to Revit or ready to become more efficient in the work you're already doing? This is a design course by an architect for aspiring architects and experienced architects wanting to learn more about Revit. This course is taught in Revit, and you will pick up plenty of tips and tricks to become more proficient, but this course is NOT about learning what buttons to press. This course is about HOW a house gets built, WHY it gets built a certain way and the decisions and drawings an Architect needs to produce in order to convey a design to a client and a builder. If you are an architect or want to be one, you will gain professional knowledge and technical skills that will make you a better designer.
- 76 video tutorials (more than 11 hours) covering the entire process of modeling and creating architectural drawings of a single family residential project.
- Start before Revit is even open on your computer and end with this complete drawing set.
- Revit Project File of the complete project, including all the custom line types, filled regions, families, schedules, wall types etc that you can copy directly into your own projects.
- Direct email access with instructor. I'll answer your questions about the course content
- 30X40 Design Workshop Revit Template File. Get the graphically compelling visual style created by award-winning architect Eric Reinholdt for his practice.
- Pro Titleblock Families. Get 5 titleblock families I use for my own architecture practice. Includes three schematic level titleblocks and two full Arch D titleblocks ready for your own construction documents.
- Level up with a 1-hour personal consult to get you started
- How to create and model walls, floors and roofs that match actual construction methods
- How to create floor plans, sections and elevations. What information is required, what sections you need to draw and how to dimension and annotate your plans
- How to lay out a framing plan for a single family residence, including a description of the common types of framing materials.
- How to create a foundation plan and design a house with a crawl space or with a slab on grade (and what this even means in the first place!)
- How to create wall details and other custom details for special conditions in your project
- How to organize your drawings and sheets, both within Revit and for a printed set of construction documents.
- Schedules, view filters, view templates, custom titleblocks, using worksets and tons more.
Choose Your Level!
Primary - $79
- 76 Streaming Video Tutorials
- 11 hours of training
- Project File
- Email access with the instructor
Pro - $159
All of the above plus:
- Professional Titleblock Families
- 30X40 Design Workshop Revit Template (emailed to you within 24 hours of course enrollment)
Premium - $279
All of the above plus:
- One-hour personal consult to get you up and running ASAP.