- Ride Receipts PRO works with Gmail, Microsoft Outlook email or any email providers with IMAP settings (i.e Yahoo, iCloud, Fastmail), etc. The desktop app does not download receipts from the Uber/Lyft dashboard.
- We do not support the driver's side of Uber/Lyft.
- Download Uber and Lyft receipts from a specific date range.
- Go as far back as you need! Downloading is no longer limited to this year and last year.
- Uber receipts will be organized by a business profile or personal.
- High-grade SHA-2 encryption SSL.
- You get a detailed Excel Expense Report of all your trips, ready for your bookkeeper, accountant or employer.
- New features will be added on an ongoing basis.
- Includes Chrome and Firefox web extension for downloading invoices and email receipts from Uber's dashboard.
- Generates CSV file when using web extension and downloading receipts via Uber's dashboard
- Supports importing expense entries to Expensify
Follow us on twitter @ridereceipts
Email us at email@example.com
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your purchase!
Download the app or Web extensions from here:
Need help? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.