- Ride Receipts PRO works with Gmail, Microsoft Outlook email or any email providers with IMAP settings (i.e Yahoo, iCloud, Fastmail), etc. The desktop app does not download receipts from the Uber/Lyft dashboard.
- We do not support the driver's side of Uber/Lyft.
- Download Uber and Lyft receipts from a specific date range.
- Go as far back as you need! Downloading is no longer limited to this year and last year.
- Uber receipts will be organized by a business profile or personal.
- High-grade SHA-2 encryption SSL.
- You get a detailed Excel Expense Report of all your trips, ready for your bookkeeper, accountant or employer.
- New features will be added on an ongoing basis.
- Includes chrome web extension for downloading invoices and email receipts (Supports only for the year 2018 and later) from Uber's dashboard.
Follow us on twitter @ridereceipts
Email us at email@example.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your purchase!
Download the app here:
To download invoices/receipts from Uber Dashboard please install Chrome extension from: http://bit.ly/2ZcgPhM.
Refer our FAQ page for more info.
Need help? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share