Knowing how to Network, Pitch, Negotiate, and Close is important not just for those selling producing or selling media, products, or services, it’s also an absolute requirement for anyone raising money from investors to fund enterprises they want to build and buy.
This in-depth video workshop covers the following information and comes with:
Networking Skills Video
- Make contacts quickly and comfortably
- Find out what people do, how they can help you, and how you can help them
- Circulate in business and social situations politely, pleasantly, and efficiently so you find opportunities.
- Follow up with networking contacts to talk about how you might work together
Pitching & Sales Skills Video
- Learn how to find out what a networking contact wants you to pitch
- How to fade naturally from a normal conversation into a sales conversation
- How to know whether or not pitching someone is worth your time or theirs
- Breaking a big pitch into a series of little pitches made to different people who must consent to close a big deal
- How to sell swiftly and well by determining your deal partner's conditions, objections, and requirements.
- How to know when someone is ready to buy.
Negotiating & Closing Skills Video
- How and when to enter active negotiation
- Understanding the the objectives of a good negotiation
- Using the terms of previously negotiated deals to increase the value of future sales
- What to do with people who play hard ball and why they do it
- When, why, and how to work with an attorney to negotiate a deal
- Learning how to close the transaction so payments are made and work can begin
- What to do about last minute jitters
- Knowing when your partner in a transaction is ready to commit
- Knowing when to walk away from a deal that won’t close
And you also get . . .
- A Prep Book that helps you figure out why deal making hasn't been easy for you in the past,
- A 25-Page step-by-step Workbook that delivers the skills you need to do much better deals easily, and
- A Video on Contract Law Fundamentals from Attorney Justin Sterling, Esq. founder of the Sterling Firm so you can avoid making bad deals by accident.
If you have questions about these materials before or after purchase you can email email@example.com for swift answers.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico