Hello, Ruby on Rails enthusiast!
After 6 months of work, I proudly present to you this Ruby on Rails course, inspired by Laravel Spark and JumpstartPro.
The core topics of the course are :
- multitenancy (teams)
Why? Because nowadays, when it comes to building web applications, the real money lies in:
- building apps for managing business processes (B2B)
- the Software as a Service business model (recurring revenue)
By the end of the course you will:
- create your own SaaS multitenancy boilerplate step by step, feature by feature
- feel capable of building the next Salesforce, Slack or Trello
Here's what we are going to cover:
1. Multitenancy - complete implementation of row-based multitenancy with acts_as_tenant
2. Devise invitable - invite users via email
3. Advanced oAuth - connect multiple social accounts for one user
4. Internationalization (i18n) - whole translation guide
5. Authorization (role-based access) without any gems
6. ActiveStorage and AWS S3 - upload files to cloud storage
7. Omnicontacts - feature to import google contacts
8. Plan-based restrictions - limit access to different features
9. Admin dashboard - build an admin interface without any gems
10. Subscriptions engine - fully integrate the SaaS business model
11. Stripe integration - receive subscription payments from users
2. Create the application
3. Authentication with devise
4. Tenants and Members
5. Devise invitable - invite new users via email
6. Multitenancy with gem acts_as_tenant
7. Basic styling
8. Authorization - user roles
9. Adding a new scoped model
10. Creating advanced custom controllers, friendly URLs
11. Working with URLs
12. Plan-based tenant restrictions
13. Bonus 1: Image processing with ActiveStorage and AWS S3: Add logo to tenant
14. Bonus 2: Preparing for Production
15. Bonus 3: Advanced oAuth (connect multiple social accounts)
16. Bonus 4: internationalization (i18n)
17. Superadmin views
18. Bonus 5: Omnicontacts - import contacts from google users
19. Plans and Subscriptions
20. Payments with Stripe
21. Cool Features, Fixes, Adjustments
22. Next Steps
❗Demo of the final application: https://saas.corsego.com/
Source code access for enrolled students:
❓Any questions or hesitations? DM me on twitter https://twitter.com/yarotheslav
Looking forward to seeing you inside the course!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
🔥 Thanks for enrolling!
📺Course content will be available via https://www.corsego.com/courses/ruby-on-rails-6-create-the-ultimate-saas-boilerplate-2020. Please create an account & you will be granted access to the course ASAP.
💻Source code access will also be granted ASAP at https://github.com/corsego/
❓Any questions? DM me on twitter https://twitter.com/yarotheslav
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.