PLEASE NOTE that there is a newer version of ACF Template Builder, called Toolbox for Beaver Builder. You can view it here: https://gumroad.com/l/RRPBC
ACF Template Builder makes a ‘template connection’ between the custom fields plugin Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and the Beaver Builder pagebuilder plugin. It offers the possibility to make both archive and single post templates. ACF Template Builder is most effective in combination within Custom Post Types.
Use it to create templates for Posts and Custom Post Types, both Single and Archive views. But it can also be used to include your ACF's in any other layout, be it a page, post, or custom post-type WITHOUT the Beaver Builder plugin.
You can check the documentation here:
Demonstration can be found here:
If you're using Beaver Tunnels you can disable automatic Template insertion on post-type using the ruleset. This will allow more specific targetting. Go to settings > ACF Template Builder and check the "I use Beaver Tunnels to add my templates" option. Now add the ACF-template using Beaver Tunnels.
If you want to keep using the preview option while editing, you will still need to set the ruleset on the settings page.
What's included in the license?
- 1 year of Support & Updates
- It can be installed on an unlimited number of sites
- Full-Width Beaver Builder (Child-)Theme template and code-snippet to force full-width templates on specific CPT-slugs (instructions in readme.php).
- Content.php file that will remove the default title on CPT Archive view.
- CSS snippet to allow full-width CPT archive view.
- Advanced Custom Fields (free or Pro)
- Wordpress > v4.5
- PHP > v5.3
Optional (although highly recommended)
- Beaver Builder plugin