If you are here you are probably a coffee lover like me. And maybe, like me, you have wondered what makes coffee good. Tasty. Delicious. Memorable. You asked out loud: how can it be done? Can I do it at home or at work? I have been asking myself these questions for the last couple of years and I came to conclusion that it can be done, but it is a bit tricky.
Everything needs to come together – you need great coffee beans that were grown and processed with care and attention to detail. They need to be well roasted to have their true character out there, shining. The water needs to have adequate composition and temperature. The equipment needs to be up to the task. The grinding shall be precise, just like the recipe, the extraction and the overall execution. And then the magic happens; yes, even at home and yes, even on the go.
Home Barista provides you with the indispensable guidance to making exceptional coffee in home-like conditions.
WHAT YOU GET
- Brewing guides for automatic espresso machines, portafilter espresso machines, V60s, Chemex, AeroPress, French Press, Kalita Wave, Bee House drippers, Moka pot, Brikka, Vacuum pot, Cezve.
- Detailed information about the brewing process: how water composition, temperature, coffee dose, coffee grinding, extraction time and water pressure create and change the flavour of coffee.
- Purchase guide: how to buy coffee beans that suit your taste buds. How to navigate the many combinations of countries, regions, varieties, processing methods and roasting levels, and get the best value for your money. How to spot premium coffee beans and avoid overpaying for the average ones.
- Detailed information about the origins, the varieties, the processing methods and the roasting levels; their characteristics, differences and impacts on flavour.
- You get a full practical and theoretical background to improve your coffee life – whether at home, at work or on travels.
- Grind it, prepare it, drink it, live it. We drink average coffees as if life shall never end, but that is not how it works out. Step up the game and achieve perfection in your cup wherever you are and whatever the occasion.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I have been a coffee enthusiast for 7 years and am working as a professional barista at Čerstvě-pražená-káva.cz in Prague, Czech Republic, for my 3rd year
(read our reviews at Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/MQPvcbDdY4LEvbks9 )
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for your support. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.