This is a top-secret marketing & copywriting course called... How to write copy that sells like a Florida Snow Cone Vendor on the hottest day of the year.
I apologize in advance for the lengthy title... but you have to admit... it's catchy.
This 10,000-word copywriting run down (or crash course of sorts) will teach you how to write pretty words that sell like hell.
Whether your brand is looking to write articles that read like honey, sales pages that stick or emails your customers simply can't ignore... you'll find the copywriting tips and tricks I share in this guide extraordinarily helpful.
Now, I know what you're thinking... why should I listen to this guy?
Well, while I'm not into chest-pumping, I understand I have to do it from time to time to gain some credibility.
So, please don't judge me as I throw down a few slam dunks...
- I run a six-figure copywriting business called Honey Copy that works with brands all over the globe on writing words that read like poetry and sell like Ogilvy.
- I once wrote a crowdfunding page for an Israeli luggage company that generated $140,000 in funding in a week-ish.
- I’ve been flown across the world to Minsk, Belarus to teach copywriting and marketing to Russian speaking startups (and I can't speak Russian).
- I’ve written viral articles like The Psychology of Selling that have set the internet world on fire.
- I’ve headed copy for product launches for massive health & fitness influencers.
- I’ve written billboards for a protein company in an ad war with a competitor, I’ve written email series for SaaS startups looking to bolster sales, I’ve written advertisements for large media companies like The Hustle and I’ve even written copy for the American Ultimate Disc League.
Geeze... give me a second... I feel kind of gross after that. Again, my apologies for the little bragging storm I just put you through... but I guess what I'm saying is that I know what I'm saying.
I lay it all on the line in this copywriting run down, sharing my most closely held tips I don't share anywhere else (not even on my marketing and copywriting blog that's read by tens of thousands of marketers and entrepreneurs each month).
Here is a list of some of the many marketing and copywriting topics we will cover in this year's edition of the guide:
- What the hell is copywriting anyway?
- How to craft a killer headline that hooks your readers from the jump.
- How to write better sentences that people actually want to read.
- How to use the "Hemingway Method" to instantly 3x your writing's clarity.
- Why it's imperative to eliminate buzzwords, jargons and cliches in your copy.
- How to craft a brand voice that your customers will obsess over.
Lastly, I want to let you in on one final piece of insight. If you buy this guide, you will gain lifetime access to it. Why does that matter? Because while right now it's 10,000 words, next year I want it to be 20,000, then 30,000, then 40,000 and so on. I want this guide to grow as I grow as a copywriter.
And, I can promise that this time next year, it's not going to be $97... it's going to keep going up. I want to make it the premier guide online for copywriting.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
You just made this little scribbler's heart burst with joy –– thank you.
Now, let's get down to business.
You should have been immediately teleported to this page (https://www.honeycopy.com/run-down-onboarding)... where you were given a top-secret password to access the top-secret copywriting run down.
If the aliens responsible for doing the teleportation were on lunch, here's some login instructions down below...
You can access the run down here:
The password to the course is (all caps):
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share