Do You Need Team Access?
If you need your team to go through and learn from REST With Spring, this is the right package for that. This team license covers multiple individual user accounts on the course platform.
If you're looking for both this course as well as Learn Spring Security - here's the package that includes both courses.
The Course Material
The canonical reference for building a production-grade API with Spring.
The 14 modules cover building and securing the API for production use, advanced evolution and discovery techniques, client code to consume it from the front end, comprehensive monitoring, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and more.
Here is the full course material:
1. The Basics of REST with Spring (5 Lessons)
2. REST and HTTP Semantics (6 Lessons)
3. Simple Security for REST (5 Lessons)
4. Consuming the API from AngularJS (4 Lessons)
5. Testing the API (5 Lessons)
6. Advanced Security: OAuth2 and Custom Token (4 Lessons)
7. Evolving, Discovering and Documenting the REST API (5 Lessons)
8. Monitoring the Metrics of REST (5 Lessons)
9. DevOps: CI and CD Pipelines, Deployment (5 Lessons)
10. Advanced API Tactics (4 Lessons)
11. A Reactive REST API (3 Lessons)
12. New in Spring 5 (5 Lessons)
13. New in Spring MVC (5 Lessons)
14. Spring Boot 2 (4 Lessons)
In addition to the detailed guides on implementation, you’ll also get the knowledge needed to run the API in production reliably and consistently. You’ll get templates of my time-tested Spring API implementations along with the understanding of how to use these to get your own APIs out and into the hands of clients quickly.
Everything I wish I had access to when I built my first API with Spring.
Does the Master Class include the other classes?
Yes, it does - it includes all 14 modules. If you purchase the Master Class, you don't need to get anything else.
What version of Spring will the lessons focus on?
The code backing all lessons will use Spring 5 and Spring Security 5. I am also keeping a close eye on the official 5.1 JIRA for any issues that may be relevant.
Will I have lifetime access to the class or is it just for a limited time?
Yes! Once you purchase any class, you have access to it indefinitely. It does not expire, there is no time limit, and you can re-watch the lessons as much as you like.
How do I watch the lessons? Can I watch at my own pace?
Yes! When you purchase a class you’ll receive an account that will grant you immediate access to all modules and lessons within.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.