In this two-hour face-to-face workshop you learn how to create a 90-minute feature film or feature documentary for as little as $10,000 and how to get distribution for your work on Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, etc, and how to sell additional rights worldwide. These step-by-step instructions support filmmakers across the US producing projects up to $100K.
Location: This workshop will be held near Cole and Willoughby in the 90038 zipcode. This is near Paramount Studios.
To Attend This Workshop: Click I Want This, provide payment information, then check your email for a receipt. Click View Product in the receipt to get immediate access to all the videos and workbooks that come with the face-to-face workshop, and an invitation to the location. This allows you to review the materials before the event if desired. Because you are getting immediate access to all the resources, there are no-refunds for this workshop unless it is canceled by the host.
Immediately after order you receive:
- Video Covering How to Produce a ~$10K Film You Can Sell (1.5 hours)
- Workbook: ~$10K Film Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Video: Intellectual Property Rights (1 Hour)
- Primer: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Profitable Self Distribution Options (1 Hour)
- Video: Selling & Licensing Films Worldwide through Rights Trade (1 Hour)
You will learn:
- Why making a micro-budget movie is likely to generate a higher rate of return for you and those you work with than producing a short film or large budget film that takes years to fund and release.
- Why it’s easy to do but you haven’t heard of many people who have done it.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, micro-budget film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- Sample $10K Budgets.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important Details You Can't Afford to Ignore.
Note VIP MEMBERS can attend this event free. All the resources for this event are already in your member library. If you are a NancyFultonMeetups VIP member and you'd like to attend just send me an email at email@example.com. If you are not a VIP Member and you'd like to get 100+ in-depth recorded workshops and select live events free, sign up at https://gumroad.com/l/tyQs/1x33v
About the Creator
Nancy Fulton produced a Micro-Budget feature documentary called Back From Iraq: The US Soldier Speaks which can still be found on Amazon. It was used in events and classrooms nationwide and earned her an invitation to appear on a national talk show. She currently supports more than 40,000 entertainment industry pros through online and face to face events. You can learn more about her work at www.EntertainmentIndustryEvents.com and www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico