During the 80s, arcade fever was strong and the video game industry was making millions. At that time, many games shared similar sound chips to generate their unique sounds, and it's Yamaha that provided the audio technology behind most of Sega, Capcom and Konami's arcade games.
80s Arcade Sounds give you that particular sound and emulate through sound design the resonance of arcade cabinets as well as the instability of analog circuitry.
We didn't stop there. The typical stereo effects heard in arcade games and the distance of standing in front of the arcade cabinet was also re-created.
The result is thicker and richer sounds compared to other plugin emulations.
- 123 multi-sampled sounds (view the list of sounds)
- 88 arcade sound effects
- Over 3 GB of sampled sounds
- Highpass/Lowpass filter
- Amplitude range controls
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU for both macOS and Windows
- Compatible with Windows 7 and up and macOS High Sierra and up.
- The plugin requires 4 GB of HD space.
- Windows VST plugins in both 32-bit and 64-bit format.
- Windows VST3 in 64-bit format only.
- macOS High Sierra and up VST, VST3 and AU plugins format.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple's Logic Pro.