I made these little entries to streamline the workflow of visibility and rendering, because when working with many objects, the render visibility sometimes is not the same as the viewport visibility. When you hit render, things are hidden or shown accidentally, ruining good renders - the final Render output is the important one. The viewport should reflect that. This is a visibility quality check UX.
NEW: press a "Show Render Only" button to see final render results in the viewport.
Updates to 1.0.5: Uploaded wrong version......Doh! Again. This is my first addon.. thanks for all the patience.
Updates to 1.0.4:
- Fix: wasn't installing to Blender because the outliner has no view menu. Doh! Bforartists yes. I have now moved the operators in the outliner to the filter menu. The 3D View panel is still the same.
Updates to 1.0.3:
- Added the ability to check collection viewport and render visibility.
- Added Show Render only so that it hides overlays, widgets, and shows only render object and collections.
- Add the ability to match from object hidden visibility
- Improved tooltips and UI entries.
To update the viewport to final render visibility or vice versa (render visibility to viewport), you can use the addon to see what is shown for final render.
2. Install using the Blender/Bforartists addon installation process
3. Use the panel in the View tab or under the 3D View>View hearder entries
4. Use in the Outliner Filter Panel
[What you get:]
A python script you can install as an addon in Blender 2.8+
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.