264 Brushes (+ 9 Tool Presets)
- Owners who purchased this bundle will receive a link for the updated brushes via email at no additional cost.
- When a new brush or brush set for Clip Studio Paint is added to this store, it will automatically be added to this Bundle.
The following brush types are included in this bundle:
Drawing Brush Set
- Technical Pens with Felt Tips
- Technical Pens with Metal Tips
- Dip Pens
- Ink Brushes for Lines
- Ink Brushes for Lines for Fills
- Ink Brushes for Lines for Washes
- Charcoal and Chalk
Painting Brush Set
- Acrylic Paint Brushes
- Oil Paint Brushes
- Dry Pastel Sticks
- Oil Pastel Sticks
- Air Brush
- Spray Paint
- Comic Book Flatting Tool Presets
Special Effects Brush Set
- Crosshatching Inking Brushes
- Comic Book Effects Brushes for Stars
- Comic Book Effects Brushes for Energy Crackle
- Comic Book Effects Brushes for Ink Splatters
- Comic Book Effects Brushes for Halftones
Note: The Special Effects (FX) brushes come with a PDF user guide that contains explanations for the naming convention used for the Halftone and Crosshatching brushes, as well as some usage tips.
- - - - -
Important Info About the Digital Brushes in this Brush Pack.
There are two main brush categories:
Category 1: Textured Brushes
- Textured brushes have been optimized for performance on average computer systems.
Category 2: Un-Textured Brushes (Basic)
- Un-Textured brushes are labeled as Basic Brushes
- Almost every textured brush is accompanied by a Basic version of the brush.
- Basic brushes will perform more smoothly on older computers than the textured brushes.
- These are tools like the Wand, Paint Bucket, Selection Lasso, etc..
- - - - -
- A Mac or PC
- A copy of Clip Studio Paint
- An iPad
- A Subscription to Clip Studio Paint
- - - - - Testimonials - - - - -
“I had been wanting to spend less time tethered to my desk and more time working on the iPad, but a major roadblock for me was that I couldn’t quite get used to the workflow or brushes in most apps, and syncing settings between my computer and iPad felt really clunky. Neil’s CSP brushes were the missing puzzle piece for me—once I installed them, my entire workflow changed and now I’m able to seamlessly transition between working at my desk to being more mobile. Neil’s experience with traditional mediums definitely shines through in all of his brushes; they handle so nicely and truly feel like many of my favorite traditional drawing tools.” —Jen Bartel (Illustrator & Comic Artist)
“Neil's brushes have been of a great help to enhance my inking art. I specifically love the dry brushes and the half tone ones as well as the oil paint. I appreciate that the pack is really affordable for a lot of tools. It's a must have for digital artists using Clip Studio Paint.” —Marguerite Sauvage (Illustrator)
- - - - -
- 14 new Crosshatching brushes have been added to the Special Effects brush set.
- A new set of 96 Halftone brushes has been added to the Special Effects brush set.
- 154 brushes + 9 tool Presets
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.