Gary Friedman has amassed a reputation for explaining complex things in easy-to-understand terms.
In this 740-page (!) book, every feature is described in remarkable detail. (Including one I'll bet you haven't read about anywhere else.)
Topics covered include:
* Gary's personal camera settings
* All of the hidden features that are NOT in the menus
* All the different ways to tether the camera, both wired and wireless
* All of the FTP options, including how you can caption, keyword, and upload everything while still in the field!
* A step-by-step guide to producing images that are 240 megapixels in size
* My workflow for reducing high ISO noise using three different programs
* Untangling the alphabet soup that is video nomenclature
* How to communicate with your camera when it's off (!)
Join the legions of satisfied readers that have relied on Gary to get the most out of their digital cameras!
You're buying a 3-file bundle: a .pdf (readable everywhere), and .azw3 and .epub formats for the Kindle and other e-readers. All files are DRM-free, which means you can load them on all of your devices, make backups, and print them.
Printed versions are available as well through print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com. Being print-on-demand, they're a little more expensive, and are meant for people who like to hold real things. :-)
Kindle transfer instructions:
1. First, right-click on the .mobi link and choose "Save As…" or "Save Target As…" and save the file to your main computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .azw3 file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.
4. Safely disconnect the USB cable from your computer, and turn your Kindle on.
5. The book now appears on the Kindle’s book list on the home screen.
If your Kindle has Whispernet, another way to transfer it is to email the file to the unique email address that came with your Kindle.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.