This session is designed to bring together a number of advanced-advertising areas--including measurement, attribution, big data, and addressable and programmatic--in order to attempt to visualize the "big picture" of where they stand today in relation to one another and how they will collectively play out going forward.
Panelists will also debate how the future of the advanced-advertising space will be impacted by such factors as new technologies (including ATSC 3.0, 5G, AI/ML, Blockchain and more), pending government regulation, major mergers and acquisitions, nascent industry initiatives, ongoing market fragmentation, changing viewing habits, emerging television/video business models, and more. Panelists include:
• Kenneth Kinney, VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy, Ai Media Group/Host, "A Shark's Perspective"
• Jim Lombard, CRO, Tetra TV
• Chris Pizzurro, Head of Sales and Marketing, Canoe (Moderator)
• Aleck Schleider, SVP of Client and Data Strategy, Amobee
• Steve Young, VP of Advanced Media, DataLab USA
• Andrea Zapata, VP of Research and Insights, Comcast Spotlight
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.