Note: please check the License Agreement before purchasing.
UV unwrapped generic European head base mesh in .blend format, ready for sculpting, texturing and rigging. Can be used on its own, applied to one of the rigged versions (see instructions), or mixed with the other Gender and Race Head Base Meshes (see instructions).
- Designed to accommodate realistic character creation and animation
- Gender neutral for mixing with Male and Female Head Base Meshes (currently requires one of the rigs for mixing functionality)
- Proportions averaged from multiple references
- Includes separate eyeball geometry
- UV mapped ready for texturing.
- Lightweight mesh for responsive performance. Poly count (before subdivision): head: 1,584 faces (quads); eyeballs: 692 faces (quads) each
- Topology optimised for posing and animation; edge loops follow wrinkles and muscular direction where possible, without compromising deformation quality.
By purchasing or using this product, you agree to be bound by the conditions in the License Agreement
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks a lot for your support!
In case you missed it, please be sure to check the License Agreement at https://sites.google.com/view/universalhuman/license-agreement
If you're adding this mesh as a shape key to one of the Rigs, you can find instructions at https://sites.google.com/view/universalhuman/instructions
To follow the ongoing progress of this project, visit the discussion at: https://blenderartists.org/t/human-progress
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact me at the address on this page: https://www.chrisj.com.au/p/about.html
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.