This type is inspired by the designs seen in Star Wars. It isn't a replica of type seen in the films. Instead, it's a reinterpretation of existing characters to be a more legible, cohesive alphabet. Included is a Latin alphabet version as well, inspired by type seen in the Tokyo Disneyland Star Tours queue.
• This license is between you and Louie Mantia.
• This license is not exclusive. This license is not transferrable.
• The font is only for personal, non-commercial use. If you wish to use this font commercially, you must first purchase a commercial license. To purchase a commercial license, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You may not resell or redistribute this font or a modified version of the font.
• This license remains in effect until terminated. If you breach the license, it automatically terminates. After the license is terminated, you must delete all copies you’ve made of the font.
• You may install this typeface on a maximum of 5 devices.
• IMPORTANT! This font is provided “AS IS.”
• ALSO IMPORTANT! Louie Mantia’s liability to you for costs, damages, or other losses arising from your use of the font—including third-party claims against you—is limited to a refund of your license fee. Louie Mantia may not be held liable for any consequential damages related to your use of the font.
• Oregon law governs this license. Courts in Multnomah County, Oregon have exclusive jurisdiction over claims arising under this license. You agree to accept service of process at the email address on your original order.
• That’s it. This license can only be changed if we both agree in writing.