Most companies and organisations, even non-profit organisations, are selling something, so a sales pipeline process is an essential part of an organisation's operations. A sales pipeline process allows organisations to track their sales opportunities from an initial enquiry or lead through to closing.
This guide will take you through the process of building a sales pipeline (or CRM) app on Airtable, step by step.
The guide will show you how to:
- Design your sales pipeline app
- Build the basic functionality
- Use formulas to modify and combine data elements
- Use rollups, conditional rollups and counts to summarise your data
- Add sales reporting and dashboards
- Add Airtable Views to segment your data and focus on what you need to see right now
- Use Airtable Automations to notify users of assignments
This 58 page guide will be invaluable if you want to build a sales pipeline app using Airtable, but it is also a great primer for building anything in Airtable. The structured, iterative approach to Airtable app development will show you the right way to build Airtable apps and how to take advantage of Airtable's great features.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.