Planning to go to Azores Islands, one of Europe's best-kept travel destinations? I can help!
I'm the owner of GeekyExplorer.com, the #1 source for travel online content of Azores Islands and Portugal. As an Azorean myself and with years of experience as a travel blogger and writer, I've helped hundreds of people plan their trips to Azores through my website, social media channels and personalized travel itineraries.
This is the second version of this travel guide - fully updated for 2019 - and it contains all this knowledge compiled throughout the years and more. It's the most complete source of planning to Sao Miguel, the largest island of Azores archipelago, in Portugal. 86 pages of 100% of fully researched and edited content, I share all my insider tips, advice and secrets to fully experience this natural paradise in the northern Atlantic Ocean.
This is what you can expect to learn from this book:
- Fun facts and historical background of the main sights
- Best time of the year to go
- What to pack to Azores islands
- Best hotels to stay on the island
- Sample day plans for 4 and 6-day trips
- How to get around
- Restaurants, cafés, and bars worth going
- Tours to take
- Speak basic Portuguese
- Exclusive: private access to a map with the location of all the main places (sights, restaurants, hotels, hiking trails, swimming spots, etc). You can find the URL on page 5.
Don't miss the opportunity of turning your trip to Sao Miguel, Azores into a memorable experience. Enjoy nature!
Important: I ask you to please not distribute this book copy due to copyright laws.
100% edited, researched and designed by Geeky Explorer.
Proofreading by Lucy Lynch (http://editandproofit.com/).
Updated for 2019.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share