ARE YOU A SAVASANA CONNOISSEUR?
(((OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?)))
Savasana Connoisseurs, guided by Tina Foster, is all about laying down to rest deeply as well as wake up.
Tina is happy to share these practices & tips with a community of people-- all of whom will be tapping into the body's innate wisdom while lying in a horizontal position.
Practices drawn from Yoga, Buddhism & Tibetan traditions.
You're invited to stretch out on a mat, in the grass, in bed propped by pillows.
On your back, on your side, whatever feels good for your body.
WHEN: Oct 1 - 31 2019
WHAT: A monthlong deep dive into the Culture of Rest
with Yoga Nidra & Meditations + support
- Featuring somatic, body-based practices (rather than mind/thought based), drawn from Yoga & Buddhist traditions
- Some practices are geared toward deep rest while others are active explorations of your inner world
- Relax in profound ways, sleep better, self heal
- Establish or enhance your understanding of meditative practice of laying down
- Learn more about who you are at your roots
- Be a part of an emerging Rest Culture & Movement
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Learn how to support YOUR unique body comfortably, on your back or not
- Learn movements & stretches to prepare for savasana
- Practice on your own anytime you like
- Practice two times with the group remotely
- Learn from others
- Learn about yourself
WHAT YOU GET
- Practices to keep (in a variety of media including Audio & Video)
- 2 Group Practice Calls (with emailed recordings)
- Support via email throughout the month
- Opportunity for 1:1 time with Tina at a discounted rate
- Community Discussion
- Understanding of the benefits of meditating laying down vs. sitting up
- Insight into what Savasana is really all about below the surface
All materials + recordings of practice calls are yours to keep forever
This is a comforting and cozy, yet rich, alive and juicy way to practice.
Join us. Treat yourself.
Space is limited for Savasana Connoisseurs to make sure everyone is well taken care of.