Have you ever bought something online just to learn 15min later that this same thing is cheaper somewhere else? Yeah, me too.
Canadians bought an average of $954 online in 2014, but that does not mean that we are always getting the best deal around.
In this course you will learn a method to pay less and save money online shopping in Canada. You will learn:
- How to research what you want to buy.
- Where to look for reviews and opinions
- How to properly compare prices
- Is free shipping really worth it?
- Tricking websites so you get the lowest price
- The power of your credit card
- Piling up those advantages
- And more...
I've been using this method for years now. On my last online purchase alone I saved more than $100 (near to 15%) thanks to it. Over the course of this year I estimate I've saved more than $300 already!
- What can I buy using this method?
Anything sold online.
- Really? Anything?
Yes. Some of the tips and tools will get you better results depending of what you buy, but basically, yes, anything.
- What if I don't get results?
If you follow the method you will get results. That's a fact, guaranteed. But if for any reason you are not 105% happy with the knowledge you will get from this course, I'll refund you.