Enjoy the Freedom of Teaching from Anywhere with the Savvy Brand Toolkit!“Be Yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde
The Savvy Brand Toolkit is for you if you want to
- set yourself up to have a business that gives you the freedom to do what you want
- to work from wherever you want to be - no more tired days in grey offices,
- to discover how to attract the right kind of clients who will make your working days delightful and positive
- and -of course- to make the money you deserve
Find out more about the story behind the toolkit at www.fluentlanguage.co.uk/teachers
PICK THE TOOLKIT FOR YOUR BUDGET
Choose from one of three options:
The Mini Toolkit: You'll get guidance to the essential training of Savvy Brand Academy in 3 Indispensable handbooks. Study in your own time and start growing an incredible teaching brand from scratch.
The Regular Toolkit: This is the most popular option, designed to go into full depth and help you put together that truly powerful brand to become magnetic to students.
The regular toolkit contains
- All handbooks and videos to guide you through discovering your perfect students
- An in-depth guide to writing and structuring your website (without programming).
- 4 Tried and Tested Worksheets to get your brand started today
The Deluxe Toolkit: Want to go ahead and make a REAL difference to your business?
Then it's time to start taking action and proceed. This incredible high-value package includes your first 2 groundbreaking one-to-one coaching sessions with me, Kerstin Cable. I'll be working with you on the roots of your brands to give you an invaluable head start in the business of teaching online.
plus ALL Handbooks, Videos and Worksheets included in the regular toolkit
plus a Bonus Guide to creating your own Business Mastermind today.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share