**As featured in Metropolis Magazine, Japan Today, CNN Go & more!**
We know how it is when you leave your home and life in Japan. You’ve got a million things to do, plan, and organize, on top of the emotions attached to moving on. And finding all the information you need in order to complete your move is half the stress itself!
“I wish I had this when I moved from Japan last year. I couldn’t find a reliable source of information and it was a nightmare! I’ll definitely be recommending this to my friends who are leaving Japan soon!”
- Paulette, Tokyo, 2006-2010.
Now, all those details are taken care of. This guide contains all of the information, resources and advice you need in order to make the transition of leaving Japan as smooth as possible. It’s divided into checklists:
- 3 Months To Go
- 2 Months To Go
- 1 Month To Go
- 1 Week To Go
- After You Leave Japan
The checklist ensures that you keep on top of everything so you can get everything done on time, as smoothly and easily as possible.
(Downloadable onto your PC, Mac or iPad device. No eReader necessary.)
Written by two former expats in Japan, we wrote this guide because we wish it has existed when we were preparing to leave. It would have made life a whole lot easier. So use the knowledge we collected on your behalf, and enjoy your transition home.
“My husband and I are really glad to have the section about the Pension Refund!” - Faye, Returnee and reader.
Here's some of what you'll find inside...
- How to collect letters of recommendation from your employer
- Finding the cheapest flights home
- Getting rid of things/ sending things home
- Information on the cheapest and most reliable shipping companies
- How to inform your landlord of your departure
- Selling/ Transferring your car
- Find out how to cancel your utilities
- Your options for transferring your money home
- How to say your goodbyes
- What your tax obligations are
- Step by step instructions on how to apply for your pension refund
- Tips on dealing with reverse culture shock on the return to your home country or next destination
- How to maintain a connection with Japan
“This book is incredibly useful… it will make your life so much easier!”
-Dennis, Former expat in Tokyo
“The information is arranged in checklists that gradually count down to your departure date, and supplemented with Japanese text and web links. If parting is such sweet sorrow, it just got a little sweeter.”
- Metropolis Magazine
Start Your Stress Free Move from Japan Today!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing again! Feel free to visit us and send us a note at 30 Day Books (http://www.30daybooks.com/). We'd love to chat!
Laura & Brandon