I've been texturing this great environment in live streams on Twitch and after + 100 hours of work, I'm proud to release Episode II.
It's planned to be a serie of tutorials made of 3 parts: Modeling (EP.1), Texturing/Shading and LookDev (EP.2) and last but not least Compositing (EP.3). Based on the original concept art by Seungjin Woo
In this tutorial you will discover and follow along how to texture a complete environment in Substance Painter, adding great details with a Substance Alchemist workflow and putting everything together in Maya and Arnold render.
There is a lot of techniques and tips that you can grasp and learn to achieve similar result.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET DIRECTLY AFTER PURCHASE -
- An introduction video (audio commentary)
- What is ACES? (audio commentary)
- How to configure ACES in Maya? (audio commentary)
- How to configure ACES in Substance Painter? (audio commentary)
- +80 hours of video - Realtime - QHD 1440p (no audio commentary)
- A conclusion video (audio commentary)
- Final render image 6K
- Bonus wallpaper
- SNIPPETS OF VIDEO CONTENTS -
- ACES explained & demystify
- ACES in MAYA - Workflow
- ACES in SUBSTANCE - Workflow
- Look Development
- Preparing Assets for Substance Painter
- Shaders / UV Layout
- Full Texturing in Substance Painter
- Adding details in Painter with Alchemist workflow
- Creating a Matepainting in photoshop
- And a lot more...
- IMPORTANT NOTE -
It's not a beginner tutorial and you should be already at ease with your software to correctly understand this tutorial.
- SOFTWARE USED -
Autodesk Maya 2018, Arnold Render, Substance Painter & Alchemist, Megascan Library & Bridge, Adobe Photoshop
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.