Screen-capture Waveform Vectorscope
Single click real-time image monitoring utility for Windows, Mac (alpha) and Linux (script).
for more info, visit our site vectorscope.co
How it works?
- Select screen region
- See professional image analysisIt's that simple!
What it does?
Scopes grabs selected screen region (or whole screen) and analyses it's color values in RGB. You can easily spot unwanted colors, see color relationships, clipping in whites and shadows or adjust skin tone for fresh and healthy look.
- Rec.601 Vectorscope with skintone line and broadcast-safe markers
- Waveform RGB monitor
- Waveform luma monitor
- Sampling quality slider (up to 4:4:4 pixel sampling)
- ROI or full-screen capture
- Sliders for brightness on all scopes
- Multiplatform JAR (Java RE required) file included for all OS options
- Windows 7 (64bit)
- Linux PopOS
- Latest version of MacOS has reported issues
- Multi-monitor setup may cause issues, try changing order
Disclaimer: Please choose your OS version wisely. We do not offer version switch after purchase. If you made a mistake, please use the multiplatform JAR version.
Last updated: March 31, 2020
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
If you need some help, don't hesitate to contact us!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share