This set of 4 videos has helped hundreds of new screenwriters write and protect their first professional screenplay. It has also helped helped hundreds of novelists turn their books into movie scripts they can pitch to producers in Hollywood.
- The structure a screenplay and why you absolutely have to get it right.
- The different kinds of text in a screenplay, from slugs and action lines to dialog and why formatting them correctly matters.
- How to print a screenplay.
- When, why, and how to register your screenplay at the copyright office.
- Where to get free screenwriting software you can use to write your screenplay more swiftly.
You will also learn:
- Why most screenwriters get coverage before they submit their work to to agents and producers or decide to produce their own work.
- How ghostwriters can help you more swiftly create the first draft of a script or to polish one you have written.
- About important Legal issues involved in telling true stories, or fictional stories about real people (living or dead).
You won't find a more straightforward or easier to follow introduction to screenwriting than this one, and the information covered here will be useful to you for years to come.