- Blocs animation is a great feature. Scroll FX Extras gives you additional animations with more control of where and when these animations happen. This can be a super simple way to get consistent effects across an entire page or site.
- Current ver. 1.0.1 released 4/12/2019
- Set your animations in bulk, for example: you can set all h2 tags, or just certain classes. plus you have ultimate control of the when these animations happen.
- Have more control over where animations happen like: position, duration, delay, offset
- Acquire new animations as they are released.
- Trigger scroll animations based on the position of another element.
Can I add the bric to the entire site?
- Yes add the bric to a Blocs global area for site-wide usage.
How do I target elements that I want to animate?
- You simply add the html tag, class or ID to the Target Element field. you can add classes to elements using Blocs app as needed.
- Example: .my-class, #myID, .container > p
Can I target more than one element?
- Currently the bric includes 3 target element fields, each with it's own settings. However, you can include multiple elements in each field. In this case you will separate your elements with a comma as in the next example.
Can I use multiple ScrollFX Extra brics on a page.
- No, because you don't need multiple brics on the page. It's designed to add just 1 bric per page and control multiple elements with unique controls for each element or group of elements.
Do the animations work on mobile devices?
- Yes the animations work on Mobile. Also you can optionally turn them off for phone, tablet or both.
What is the anchor field used for?
The anchor field lets you choose an element that will serve as the trigger for your animation. It's used when you have an element that you want to animate based on the position of another element somewhere on the page.
- In the first target field you could choose to animate these elements which are spread across your page:
".my-class, #myID, .container > .section-title"
- You have a setting that works great for these, but there are some items in your a section of the page that you'd like to change the effect and timing. You have currently 3 "target" fields with many options for controlling the animations. In this second field you can add something like:
- In the third target field you choose completely different setting targeting one or many other elements. It's quick to try different effects on an entire page to see how they effect the feel of the page with your design.
- fade up
- fade down
- fade left
- fade right
- fade up right
- fade up left
- fade down right
- fade down left
- flip up
- flip down
- flip left
- flip right
- slide up
- slide down
- slide left
- slide right
- zoom in
- zoom in up
- zoom in down
- zoom in left
- zoom in right
- zoom out
- zoom out up
- zoom out down
- zoom out left
- zoom out right
- top bottom
- top center
- top top
- center bottom
- center center
- center top
- bottom bottom
- bottom center
- bottom top
- ease in
- ease out
- ease in out
- ease in back
- ease out back
- ease in out back
- ease in sine
- ease out sine
- ease in out sine
- ease in quad
- ease out quad
- ease in out quad
- ease in cubic
- ease out cubic
- ease in out cubic
- ease in quart
- ease out quart
- ease in out quart
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.