How to Sculpt the Eye
Don't let the price fool you. This is 1 hour and 18 minutes of in depth, easy-to-follow traditional sculpting instruction on how to sculpt the eye in oil based clay with sculptor Chris Vierra.
- Building up the primary forms and major planes of the eye
- Secondary forms and refining the planes
- Rules of thumb to follow that will help triangulate the position of the eye and it's surrounding areas
- Sculpting an eyebrow and creating fine hair texture
- Raking and burnishing
- Building up subtle forms and adding realistic nuances
- Pore texture
- Skin texture and wrinkles
- Sculpting the iris and pupil
- Creating catchlights
- Smoothing the sculpture
- Using solvents
Not just another anatomy lesson.
A useful approach to sculpting for every skill level; beginner to professional.