Not having a LinkedIn profile can ruin your chances of getting that dream job before you even get the chance to interview.
Here are some quick statistics:
- There are 400 million users on LinkedIn and counting
- 94% of recruiters use LinkedIn (some studies cite as high as 97%)
- 44% of LinkedIn users say they establish better face-to-face relationships through their use of the platform
The point is:
If you’re looking for a new career in web development/design, you need to be on LinkedIn.
That's why I created this 5-day LinkedIn crash course
This crash course will show you:
- The basics of setting up your LinkedIn profile—and exactly what you need to rank highly in the internal search algorithm
- How to write a standout headline, memorable summary, and action-oriented experience section (No, it's NOT the same as your resume!)
- What recruiters and hiring managers look for on your LinkedIn profile
- And many other LinkedIn pro-tips
Inside you'll find loads of real-life examples, data-backed tips, expert insights, and actionable steps to follow.
What are you waiting for? Get on LinkedIn now, and start getting the career opportunities you've been waiting for <3
This crash course has been created with love by Laurence Bradford, from learntocodewith.me.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks so much :)
- Laurence from learntocodewith.me