Sew the zipper in straight, then bend the bag and stitch to create Bendy's adorable funky shape! Bendy is perfect for toting gear, cords, goodies and more. Bendy unzips in one motion and stands at attention with a wide mouth for easy access.
- Seam at the zipper is finished and features my Faux Piping technique for a beautiful finish.
- Exposed seams on lining are trimmed and finished with tight zigzag stitch.
- Not recommended for directional prints.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- The Bendy Bag pattern is in PDF format and is 5 pages of cover/instruction.
- Full color photo instructions.
- This is a rotary cut design, no pattern pieces provided.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces provided.
- An even-feed or walking foot may be helpful.
- This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Approximately: 3" x 6" x 6"
SUPPLIES- Even-feed or walking foot, size 80/12 or 90/14 sewing machine needle.
- Fabric: 1/4 yd bag lining (Fat quarter or from the bolt)
- Batting: 1/4 yd fusible fleece, low loft, poly (45" wide)
- Zipper: 14" or longer, polyester all-purpose only (Do not use a metal or sport-weight zipper.)
- Fabric: 1/4 yd bag outside (Fat quarter or from the bolt)