Hello, busy person.
I know what it feels like: You experience the same nagging issues coming up again and again. You dream of a closer, more connected relationship with yourself and with others. You know that you sometimes think, feel, or do things that you don’t understand—but you’d like to. Ultimately, you yearn for more understanding of what makes you tick. You know friends, family, colleagues who have made taken courses, read books, started journaling and seen amazing results. You notice that they seem so much more together as a result of the time they’ve spent—so much more comfortable with themselves.
You would love the chance to improve your relationship with yourself but there’s one big problem:
You just don’t have time.
Introducing: 4 Weeks of Self-Knowledge
4 Weeks of Self-Knowledge is personal development for busy people. Even if you spend all day every day rushing from A to B to Z, you can still deepen your relationship with yourself using a simple but highly effective practice called sentence completion.
4 Weeks of Self-Knowledge is ideal for busy folks like you and me because:
- It is easy to fit in around your other activities: the prompts in 4 Weeks of Self-Knowledge should take 10 minutes or less each day to complete.
- It doesn’t require a lot of brain power: sentence completion is actually a lot more effective if you don’t think too much about your answers. Sit back, put up your feet, and let your unconscious do all the hard work.
- The content comes in written and audio format so you can complete the course at home or on the go.
- For the days when you have little more time to squeeze in, you can also use the “Getting in the Zone” meditation, which will help you make the most out of this precious time.
Why Sentence Completion?
I created 4 Weeks of Self-Knowledge because we’re all busy. And I know that when we’re all busy, personal development is one of the things that gets relegated to the bottom of our to-do list again and again.
Let’s change that.
When I discovered sentence completion, I learned more about myself than I thought possible in such a short amount of time. This was the first tool I created for my website, Becoming Who You Are, because I know how tough it can be to juggle our existing commitments and still make time to connect with ourselves.
I’ve designed this course out of respect for the fact that you don’t have a lot of time and I’m not going to waste it on fluff and nonsense. With 4 Weeks of Self-Knowledge, I’ll tell you everything you need to know to get started, make the most of your practice, and no more than that. Then, you’ll get straight down to the good stuff from day one.
Personal development is for everyone, not just those who have a lot of spare time.
You work so hard in service of other people and other projects, I hope you’ll take this opportunity to spend just 10 minutes a day on yourself.
What you get
- Everything is done for you. No thinking or organisation required: all you need to do is find 10 minutes out of your day. If you find yourself using those brain muscles, you’re probably doing it wrong.
- A handy guide in Audio and PDF format that you can read or listen to whenever you want and whenever you are.
- Straight-to-the-heart prompts from day one – no fluff, no time-wasting, just clear, concise guidance telling you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
- A short, effective meditation designed to help you get in the zone and make the most out of your time.
- A deeper understanding of why you do the things you do, how your past influences your present, and which of your core beliefs could be holding you back
- Clarity. Lots and lots of clarity.
…Not to mention the opportunity to reconnect with yourself and experience a greater sense of wholeness.
What People Say
“First week complete! I gained some valuable insights, especially in the last couple of days… At the end of the week, the dominant feeling is happiness and the dominant thought is a sense of accomplishment.”
— Cheryl, New York, USA
“It’s like a spa for your brain.”
— Stephanie, New Hampshire, USA
“I have just started this program, and it works. At first it seems silly, 6 answers to each question. You do it quickly, and when you find you are really stretching to come up the fifth or sixth answer, you surprise yourself and wonder where that response came from. At least that is the way it is starting out with me.”
— Dennis, Ontario, Cananda
“I’m really enjoying the course. I’ve been seeing some interesting patterns in my answers that’s helping me better understand myself.”
— Jess, West Virginia, USA
“I was wondering why you always write that we can contact you at any point during the course and then today I realised why this was important, for me, its because something very revealing, powerful, amazing has happened and I wanted to share it with you. I am on day 14 of the course and looking back over the answers this week it was amazing to see how much I had developed just in three short days towards various aspects of my most recent and old past.”
— Rowena, USA
“These daily exercises not only brought to the surface issues I need to examine more closely, but also challenged me to think about things I hadn’t previously considered. These results alone made it worth sticking to.”
— Nathan, Philadelphia, USA
"Being with the questions really helped on a journey of connection, processing, and growth. Opening to, embracing, and moving through who I was, things that shaped me at the time, and through my life, to who I am being now.
I feel different, a shift, a greater clarity of seeing and being.
Thank you for creating this beautifully simple and wonderfully inspiring course."
— Helen E.
I know you can improve your relationship with yourself in just 10 minutes per day, but if for any reason you change your mind, I’m willing to offer a 100% refund and give you the chance to forward your package to a friend who might be able to make better use of it.
Just email me to let me know it’s not working out for you, and we’ll take it from there.