You don't need an intro to A/B testing.
You can execute on CRO - maybe you're already executing.
But it's messy, or the results are underwhelming, or you struggle to communicate the value of what you're doing. (Or all three 😬 )
This course will help you:
- Tighten up your process
- Reduce the risk of failed experiments
- Package and price your services
- Share results so that clients see dollar signs, not p-values
Refine your workflow
Get clear on who-does-what-when. Drop fewer balls, break fewer websites.
Get more wins
Minimize the risk of inconclusive tests. Use discovery-based experimentation to find optimal experiences, without the obligation to be a genius.
If an experiment reaches statistical significance in the woods, and nobody hears it ... is it still a win?
Learn how to convey the value of CRO to busy execs and the mathematically challenged.
The course consists of 20+ short, to-the-point videos:
- Understand why clients buy CRO services
- Decide what you’re selling
- Decide who you'll sell to
- Decide what CRO is worth to the client
- Estimate lead value for lead gen
- Decide how, and how much to charge
- Decide what to offer each client
- Tease out buyer motivations during discovery
- Find out whether you can run tests for a client
- Decide how long to run tests
- Figure out how many tests and variations you can run
- Run A/A tests to teach your clients about noise
- Decide how to test, based on resources
- Find the right mix of big tests vs little tests
- Pick the low hanging fruit
- Embrace the chaos of designing for CRO
Operations and tech
- Make a (tentative) roadmap
- Map out your experimentation workflow
- Transfer your workflow into a PM tool
- Define experimentation deliverables at each step
- Get QA right, or your client will hate you
- Consider what CRO looks like from your client's perspective
- Play nice with SEO and site speed
- Consider mobile app optimization and backend experimentation
- Save time on test development with fancy tooling
Money back guarantee if you don't find the course helpful. I'm here to answer your questions. Happy testing! 🚀
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or @briandavidhall on Twitter if you have any questions.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.