You are an artist.
And you’ve created some great work, and you’d love to share it with the world, maybe sell prints, maybe sell t-shirts, phone cases.
You’ve looked into using a print-on-demand site like Society6 or RedBubble, but you aren’t sure where to start. Is the quality any good? Or maybe you’ve tried them, but you aren’t getting any sales.
Here’s the thing I want you to know:
It really is possible to earn money from your art with print-on-demand. I make between $500 and $1000 a month through Society6. It’s not a fortune, but it’s a great side income. I started in October of 2011, and I’ve sold over 13,000 items since. That’s crazy! So I know it’s possible.
I see too many artists make the same mistakes over and over again, and get nowhere. There are a few things that successful artists do, and that’s what I’d like to show you in my new class, Selling Your Art with Print On Demand.
This video is a replay of a live class.
Lots of great questions were asked during the live class, and I answered a ton of them, making the whole class even better than I originally planned. Video is approximately 2 hours long.
I’m NOT going to show you ‘hacks’
...or how to ‘game the system’. These techniques that you may have read about are pure garbage.
Here's what I'll be talking about
- A look at the different print-on-demand options out there, and how to pick the right one
- How to set up your shop and your products so they really shine
- Why getting on the front page doesn't matter
- How to make sure your work can be found
- Promoting your products and shop on social media
- The two things I do that spark sales every time (I'm starting to sound cheezy here, but I'm sharing truths!)
- All the things that I personally do with my print-on-demand shop
I believe in making good art
...Art that resonates, and connecting with people through your art. And I believe you can do well with print-on-demand while staying true to your work.
This is really doable!
It’s fun too. I love to see my work on things like mugs and pillows, and I love to see others buy them and share photos of their purchases on Instagram. This is what I want for you.
If I could jump out of this screen and share my excitement in person about print on demand and show you how to get the most out of it, I totally would! But instead I have this class, so join me there instead.
Watch the replay today! It'll be fun.
By the way, this class will NOT be about:
- How to edit your work in Photoshop
- Other technical aspects of file preparation
- How to draw, paint, illustrate, etc.
- Promising you fame and fortune (that would be irresponsible!)
What you'll get:
Access to the 119 minute video class.
About the presenter
Marc Johns has been sharing and selling his art online since 2006, and has been using print-on-demand since 2011. He has created commissions for the New York Times Magazine, Vogue.com, National Geographic, Google, WIRED, Newsweek, Toyota, Tommy Hilfiger, Harper Collins, and published several books.
He lives in Victoria, BC, on the west coast of Canada with his wife, two boys, and his drawer full of pens. He feels weird talking about himself in the third person.