All the best templates & resources for SEO in one Notion kit
An elegant & effective kit for your SEO needs.
- Easily manage your content calendar.
- Access the best pre-created SEO workflows & templates.
- Get solutions to tactics for different scenarios (like site audit, link building, site migration, new site content strategy, etc).
- Get a breakdown of the best tools for each step of the way.
- Get answers to common SEO questions through comprehensive FAQs & Guides. And so much more!
Why am I creating this?
SEO is critical for the organic and sustainable growth of any business, but navigating the world of SEO is full of spam, shady practices, and confusion. It's hard to know who to trust, where to begin or how to keep up with all the ever-changing parts of it.
In addition to this, it's also hard to know the right workflows to use to manage all the work involved, and it's even harder to build the workflows and templates once you know what you need. SEO Growth Kit solves that.
Who this is for:
- You're an entrepreneur or business looking to improve the organic traffic of your site.
- You're new to SEO and want to know where to start.
- You're an experienced SEO and want to improve your workflow and keep all your SEO-related resources organized.
- You want to know what to do in certain scenarios, without overthinking it.
- You want a system that makes search engined optimized content a breeze to make.
- You want to know the right tools available to make your work easier.
- You want to keep up with the ever-changing SEO landscape with ease.
- If you don't see your use-case here, feel free to reach out and I'll let you know if SEO Growth Kit covers it.
What's inside this kit:
- 185+ guides from learning SEO to following the best SEO practices.
- 31 of the most powerful & effective templates & workflows to manage your SEO activities in Notion e.g SEO Goals Tracker, Site Health Checklist, Link Building Checklist & Outreach Tracker, Keywords Generator, Searcher's Intent Cheatsheet, etc.
- Directory for 80 of the best SEO tools.
- A comprehensive list of tactics for link building.
- Best practices for link-building outreach.
- Keywords list, topic clusters & SERP intent trackers.
- An in-depth content calendar with templates for each content (including a very detailed content brief)
- List of curated SEO service providers, if you don't want to do things yourself.
- Frequently asked SEO-related questions with the best answers and links to sources.
- Contextual dashboards for all aspects of SEO.
- A hub for common SEO Scenarios & quick tactics to tackle them.
- A curated list of the best SEO courses - including many free ones.
- List of SEO influencers and experts- to keep up with the latest insights.
- Glossary of common SEO terms
- A curated list of blogs, podcasts, and sites to learn more about SEO
- The best SEO communities to network
- And more!
- SEO is a medium to long-term effort, so not all tactics in this will provide results immediately
- This will not magically let your site appear on the #1 page of Google, you'll still have to do the work. This lets you know you're on the right path, but won't guarantee results immediately.
- This is more like a wiki & resource list, with templates and recommended workflows. This is NOT an SEO Course.
- This does not contain any form of automation or advanced SEO reporting that requires API access. Once Notion releases an API, that may be considered.
- This is not an SEO Analytics or research tool.
- This does not cover any tool-specific tactics.
- This is not an enterprise-level kit for SEO. There's a lot of complicated workflows for an enterprise that isn't currently possible to create in Notion.
- This is a completely independent project. Not affiliated with Moz, Notion, or any other company that the creator is connected to.
Who are you and why are you qualified to create this?
When not geeking about Notion as an official ambassador, my day job is at Moz (the SEO software company) where I also deeply geek about the best practices for SEO.
Over the years, I've learned so much about the ins and outs of SEO from the very best brains in the field and I've also helped thousands of customers master it as well.
I've been curating the best templates and resources on SEO.
Through my education, startup experience, and career, I also have skills in various fields like programming, project management, UX design, media outreach, etc. All of those skills are applied here.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, Notion has a generous free personal plan. After you've made the purchase, we'll immediately send you a link, which you can duplicate to your Notion workspace. You don't need to pay for Notion to use this kit.
I’m new to Notion – will I understand how this works?
Yes, I'll record a video walkthrough and attach it to this when it's launched.
Is there a refund policy?
Due to the nature of this product, generally no. However, I value long-term relationships over quick bucks. Reach out if you're not satisfied and I'm happy to refund you :)
Can I duplicate this and share it with my team/friends?
This is a personal license for individual use. If you intend to use it in a team, you can duplicate it to your team workspace.
Any other questions?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your purchase. I'm excited for you to see what's in the SEO Growth Kit. I hope you love it as much as I do :)
I'll reach out with updates on this product or other related Notion templates that may be useful to you.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.