Sequential Magazine Issue 8 is a special oversized edition of our magazine to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the first comic book published in Canada. With 11 articles (4 of which are our usual feature length) and 36 pages it is an extensive look at Canadian comics from the past and from all corners of the country. For just a toonie you can get to know Canada's comic book history and help support our celebration efforts this year. We are planning other projects which you can learn more about at canadiancomics.org.
Issue 8 Contains:
- The First Canadian Comics by Ivan Kocmarek
- Overview of 1970s Canadian Comics by Martin Boruta
- The 1980s' Matrix Graphic Series creator interviews by Sam Noir
- Interview with Dominic Bercier on the 1990s by Brendan Montgomery
- Queer Comics and Creators in Canada from 1970s to 2000 by Brian Montgomery
- Indigenous Comics Creators interviews by Riley Hamilton
- Maritime Comic Creators by Chris Bousquet and Tony White
- Comics from Quebec by Genevieve Raza and Brendan Montgomery
- Comics from the Prairies by John Swinimer
- A Brief History of B.C. Comics by John Ward
-The Future of Canadian Comics by Brendan Montgomery
Download the pdf to any device for reading. Looks great on tablets!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for supporting Sequential Magazine by reading, sharing and buying! This special issue will help support our 80th anniversary celebrations!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.