THE STEP-BY-STEP FORMULA TO WINNING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTSFor small business owners getting started with government contracting
ARE YOU WONDERING... How to find out if the government has contracts for what you do? Where to go to get started? What all you need to be a government contractor? How to get registered with the government? How to find contracts for what you do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this video training, PDF guide, and daily email prompts will provide you with the information you need to FINALLY decide if government contracting is an option for your business, and what all you need to do in order to get started. You've come to the right place. You can get your questions answered here.
- How to apply for government work and where to register
- What you need to qualify for government contracts
- What you'll want to have to minimize the competition and INCREASE your contracting opportunities
- The ONE resource you can get for FREE to leverage what you bring to the table
- How to find the perfect contracting opportunities for your biz
- The one ACTION you need to BEFORE you submit on an IFB and RFP
- Get the EXACT steps I used to go from $23K to $7M in 18 months
You're leaving with the EXACT SEQUENCING you need to:
- Make sure you meet the requirements to win contracts from the government
- Make sure you're ready and able to take advantage of special contracting opportunities
- Prevent you from spending months bidding contracts with no award
- Implement a proactive approach to winning government contracts
- Not waste time and money trying to figure this out
This Step-By-Step Training I'll Cover:
- How I completed the steps 3x times faster than what others are saying it will take you
- My #1 FAVORITE strategy (it's helped me win 6 and 7 figure contracts
- Ways to find government contracts you are more likely to WIN!
- How to create your Government Contracting Strategy that increases your chances of winning while avoiding accidentally bidding work you have no chance at winning! (This process saves you time, money and disappointment)
How it's going down:
I keep each video short and sweet. No fluff. This is straight up... no chaser
- Each video training range from about 5 - 15 minutes
- Straight to the content, no fluff
- Daily email prompts to keep you moving forward
WHAT CUSTOMERS HAD TO SAY...
The program was great without overwhelming me with tons of information. I got one deal totaling $24,000!
I liked the short term task and objectives. I got the steps to getting set up and visibility on service offerings. The training is prioritized, structured, reusable, and very well organized.
The steps are easy to understand and guide you through the contract. She takes the time to explain the steps of each process. She eliminates wasted time if you're thinking of bidding on contracts I qualified for.