Download and own the full 60-minute pilot episode of the documentary series "Shamans of the Global Village" with nearly an hour of additional and extended scenes.
What is a shaman in the 21st Century? How do they heal? Come on an intimate journey into the world of modern global shamanism with Western practitioners and see never before filmed footage of ancient medicine practices… Episode #1 goes to Mexico and features Dr. Octavio Rettig, a medical surgeon from the University of Guadalajara specializing in treating addictions. Rettig has trained with indigenous tribes and now uses the sacred toad medicine, tribal chants and spirit wisdom to shamanize his patients in ceremonial initiations and facilitate deep healing. Journey with us into a world of beauty, truth and awakening...
*These downloads along with future crowdsource campaigns are the primary way that we'll be able to continue creating future episodes. If you have the resources, paying more than $10 would be greatly appreciated as a donation to help fund the next episode.
-You are downloading to own a quicktime of the final episode and seperate quicktimes of extra scenes: *A Species Activation *Earth, Air, Water, Fire *The Global Shamanic Culture *Namast Dave’s Discussion *Toad Mountain *The Alive Molecule *We Must All Go Together.
-Episode 1 is 60 minutes long and is 4.3 gigabytes.
-Quicktime movie file formats in H264 compression.
-Full Resolution 1080p (1920x800) at 24 frames per second in 2:40 aspect ratios.
-Any video playing software should recognize Quicktime files but we highly recommend using VLC MEDIA PLAYER to watch. The free software can be found at https://www.videolan.org. If the subtitles are not working by default, when you have VLC open, in its drop down options choose Subtitles -> Subtitles Track -> Track 1 to engage them.
-There are currently no plans to make Blu-Ray or DVD versions of these files so the film does need to be watched using a computer, phone, tablet or a screen connected to one of those devices.
-Future plans to release the film on streaming platforms such as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, VHX, or Vimeo On Demand may or may not happen in due course. However, the film would likely not include the commentary track with these services.
STEP BY STEP TO WATCH:
1) On this page, enter an amount equal to or greater than $10 for the amount you're willing to pay in the greyed out “10+” box.
2) Click on the “Pay” button.
3) You are then led to your payment info page.
4) Enter your email address into the field followed by payment info via credit card or Paypal. You can also give it as a gift here to another person’s email.
5) Click the “Pay” button.
6) You’ll then receive an e-mail confirmation from “Aurora-Lab” entitled “You got Shamans of The Global Village Episode 1: Octavio Rettig & The Sonoran Desert Toad with Additional Scenes Download!” If you don't see a confirmation e-mail with the download link immediately after purchase, check your spam folder.
7) Click the button inside the email which says “View product.”
8) You are sent to a page to download the Quicktime files. They are intended to be downloaded to your hard drive and not streamed from the website. Once you’ve purchased, the files can always be re-downloaded later if you don’t want to store all of them on your end.
9) If you are having any technical problems purchasing or downloading the files, contact Niles Heckman at email@example.com and he will get back to you ASAP.
10) Recommended software for viewing once downloaded to your computer: Quicktime Player, Windows Media Player, or best of all VLC Media Player for subtitle purposes.
11) Enjoy shamanic content.
12) Continue working on being the medicine in your own life.
Thank you very much,
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.