Shiatsu Shin Tai is an instructional shiatsu book by Saul Goodman. First published in 1996, it was reprinted in 2013. With 240 pages of detailed technique directions, excellent photographic instruction, and unique information on touch, evolution, and the role of bodywork in the expansion of human consciousness, this shiatsu book offers every bodywork practitioner a wealth of knowledge and support.
Shiatsu Shin Tai includes:
- Postural evaluation
- Passive spinal & hip correction
- Reorganizing the body/mind information system
- General release of the central channel
- Unwinding of the atlas & axis
- Introduction to the priority and sequence of treatment
- Synthesis of Eastern/Western techniques & philosophy
- The key role of bodywork in evolution
The material of this shiatsu book is identical to the first edition, and is available only in English.