Learn the art of Nyonya kueh-making and other Peranakan dishes from the comfort of your own home.
Brought to you by Shiokman Eddie of ShiokmanRecipes.com, Shiokman Peranakan Recipes eBook contains 30 recipes in total (all with links to video tutorials), including 7 new recipes with exclusive video tutorial links (i.e. for buyers only).
All 30 recipes are tried and tested, so you don’t have to waste precious time searching the internet for authentic recipes.
The eBook also includes interactive features such as:
- Clickable Table of Contents: On the Table of Contents page, click on the name of the recipe you wish to view and it’ll take you to the page right away!
- Clickable YouTube links for all recipes: Click on the video link provided in each recipe to watch the video tutorial for it and gain a better understanding of how to make the kueh/dish.
Testimonials“The layout is beautiful, writing and recipes are well written and easy to understand. Wide and interesting range of recipes to try out. Recipes are also very legit and produce good outcomes, compared to some Peranakan recipes that leave out vital bits of information. It is obvious that the author and his team of editors have put alot of heart and soul into preserving these heritage recipes in the most thoughtful way possible.” – Nicole Seah, Singapore“The recipes were written such that it was easy to follow. Good range of recipes offered too. My favourite thick kaya recipe which I have been hunting for was in the book.” – Alexandra Chooi, Malaysia“The overall layout of the eBook is very well done. Ingredient lists and steps are very clear for novice cook like myself. The big and beautiful pictures create the desire and “craving” to try out the recipes. One of the very few excellent cook books I see so far.” – Felciia Ng, Singapore“Recipes appear well written and easy to follow. I am looking forward to learning how to make traditional Kueh with this easy to use guide.” – Ruth Rice, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to Malaysia/Australia/etc.?
Shiokman Peranakan Recipes eBook is a digital file, so no shipping/delivery is involved. You can download the eBook on your computer/phone/tablet or print it out.
Can I download the video tutorials?
No. You can only view them by clicking on the YouTube links provided for each recipe in the eBook.
1. Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh [NEW]
2. Getuk Ubi (Mashed Tapioca/Cassava Cake) [NEW]
3. Kueh Putugal (Steamed Banana Tapioca/Cassava Cake) [NEW]
4. Durian Apom Balik [NEW]
5. Kueh Lapis Sagu
6. Kueh Lapis Sagu in a Bundt Pan
7. Kueh Bakul (Nian Gao) with Gula Melaka
8. Kueh Bakul (Nian Gao) with Coconut Milk
9. Kueh Ku (Ang Ku Kueh) with Natural Pandan Colouring
10. Kueh Bingka Ubi (Baked Tapioca/Cassava Cake)
11. Kueh Bingka Ubi with Gula Melaka
12. Kueh Ubi Kayu (Steamed Tapioca/Cassava Cake)
13. Putu Ayu (Steamed Coconut Pandan Cupcakes)
14. Kueh Ko Swee (Kuih Kosui)
15. Kueh Salat (Kuih Seri Muka)
16. Pulut Inti (Steamed Glutinous Rice with Sweetened Grated Coconut)
17. Kueh Dadar (Kuih Tayap)
18. Thick Seri Kaya (Coconut Egg Jam) [NEW]
19. Potato Meat Patties on Toast (Roti John)
20. Kueh Bolu (Kuih Bahulu)
21. Crunchy Almond Cookies (Santan Biscuits)
22. Almond Cookies
23. Kueh Tart (Kuih Tair) Pineapple Tarts
24. Kueh Bangkit (Melt-in-the-Mouth Coconut Cookies)
25. Nyonya Chicken Rendang
26. Nyonya Mee Siam
27. Black Vinegar Chicken
28. Agar Agar Jelly with Gula Melaka [NEW]
29. Sago Pudding with Gula Melaka [NEW]
30. Coconut Candy with Gula Melaka
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.