The time has come and this long awaited guide is finally available so you can start making some serious money selling used shoes commonly found at thrift stores, yard sales, garage sales, etc! Shoes To Bucks is created by Chris AKA The Bonafide Hustler on YouTube. Chris has been in the resale game for 12+ years and flips used goods for incredible profit - just watch his channel The Bonafide Hustler - you'll see!
Many people don't understand how much amazing cash there is to be made by flipping an item such as a shoe. It's crazy, really! In Shoes to Bucks you will find:
- An enormous collection of profitable shoe categories that you should know about before hitting the thrift store, garage sale, or wherever you can find some used shoes!
- Within each category, Chris tells about the best brands as well as experience within each category. Have you ever wondered what are the best brands for a certain shoe genre? See what brands Chris buys in each shoe category. Be able to sort through the fluff and start looking for the gold! It's time to make that cash sooner than ever before!
- Each category has his best flip in there as well! Get to see exactly what he sold for the most money in each category!
- He closes each category with a "money tips" section - here he discusses how to really tie it all together for each category.
- In Shoes to Bucks, you will also find out how to properly scan a shoe once you find one! This section was designed to reduce bad buys and instead increase your chances of incredible profit! Get to the good shoes faster! Even learn how to quickly clean and get a shoe ready for market!
- There's even a section on profit indicators in Shoes to Bucks. In this section, Chris tells about telltale signs of the best quality shoes. This helps you scan quickly so you make the most money with your time!
- Shoes to Bucks also has a section that helps you list your recently found shoes and convert them to bucks! Learn tips like what are Chris' 12 shoe angles for pics, tricks, and really what the listing needs in order to make the most money for your pocket!
- Confused about keywords and shipping? Chris lets you know how he does it as well. It's easy and demystified for you!
- There's even a short bonus section in Shoes to Bucks. Here, Chris provides a quick summary on what shoe brands to avoid within the certain genres!
If you're serious about adding cash to your resale game - Shoes to Bucks is worth it!
- BH -