Shove is a simple utility that restores the core pad functionality of Ableton Push 2 when used with other DAWs.
New in Version 1.3:
- Linear Mode
- Control most Shove functionality with buttons on the Push 2
New in Version 1.2:
- Rotary encoders send MIDI CC data, basically the knobs work now.
- New drum pad mode that splits the pads into 4 groups of 16 pads each. Perfect for beat production.
New in Version 1.1:
- Octave Up/Down buttons
- Use Play and Record buttons if your DAW support MIDI machine control
- Convert Aftertouch to common CC messages
- Choose an alternate MIDI channel for Shove
- Use In Key or Chromatic mode (in 4ths)
- Play all of the scales included with Push 2
- Switch the touchstrip between pitch bend and modwheel using the Shove GUI or the “Fixed Length” button on the Push 2.
- Change the touchstrip in modwheel mode to send CC1, CC2, CC5, CC7, or CC11
- Select different colors for root notes and the LED buttons
- Control the overall brightness of the pads and buttons
Download file includes both OS X and Windows versions.
- All sales final. No refunds. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions prior to purchase.
- Shove does not support Push 1.