Overview video: https://youtu.be/CwISJ4PbYl0
Get it on Gumroad: https://gum.co/HYZd
Get it on Unreal marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/hoverbike-system
The complete solution to get a hoverbike for your game. This package allows you to ride a futuristic hoverbike and customize it the way you wish. It comes with Materials (PC and Mobile) highly customizables, particle systems, sound effects, animations, Animation Blueprints and Blendspaces. The system integrates a spawn system, third and first person cameras, damage and destroy functionalities, turbo mode and acceleration. This package is 100% drag and drop, ready to use in any kind of game.
• Number of Blueprints: 8
• List of features:
o Toggle front lights of the hoverbike for dark environments
o Switch between first and third person
o Physics based hover effect
o Collision handled for two types of crashes: light crash and hard crash (colliding with something while going at high speeds)
o Has durability, every time a hard crash occurs the durability is diminished. When the durability is depleted the hoverbike breaks and stops working
o Turbo / Speed boost
o Ability to spawn the hoverbike in front of you.
o Ability to see the hoverbike behind objects that has their custom depth setup
o Exposed values for quick change in the behavior (Max speed, Turbo speed, etc)
o Materials of the hoverbike easily changed with override parameters set up.
o Rider Component that enables any character to ride the bike
o Custom character blueprint that is the same as the third person example character with the rider component added and input node to ride the bike
o Animation blueprint for the custom character
• Scaled to Epic Skeleton: Yes
• Rigged: Yes
• Rigged to Epic Skeleton: Yes
• Animated: Yes
• Number of Characters: 0 (Default Epic Mannequin)
• Number of Animations: 10 animations, 2 blendspaces
• Animation type: Root motion and In-place
• List of every effect:
-Bike destroy (CPU)
-Bike engine (CPU)
-Bike hover (CPU)
-Bike Light Trail (GPU)
• Number of effects: 4
• Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
• Texture Size: 4096 and 2048 for hoverbike textures and from 128 to 1024 for visual effects.
• Collision: Yes
• Vertex Count: 20003
• LODs: No
• Number of Meshes: 1
• Number of Materials and Material Instances: 26 Materials, 30 Material Instances, 8 Material Functions (The hoverbike comes with additional Materials for Mobile devices)
• Number of Textures: 64
• Engine Compatibility: 4.12
• Intended Platform: PC and Mobile
• Platforms Tested: PC
• Documentation Included: No
Contact and Support
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Enjoy driving your hoverbike!