Overview video: https://youtu.be/CwISJ4PbYl0
Get it on Unreal marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/hoverbike-system
The complete solution to get a hoverbike for your game. This package allows you to ride a futuristic hoverbike and customize it the way you wish.
What can be cooler than having a hoverbike in your game? No matter which game you've played, it is always nice to ride a vehicle that doesn't need wheels, uh?
If you want to create a racing game that needs any kind of futuristic bike that is allowed to levitate, then this is the package you need. This is the ready to go solution that comes with a complete framework to drive a hoverbike, from Blueprints to Game ready assets ready to use right away in your projects.
The bike comes with a complete integration of different functions such as acceleration, speed, damage and destroy functions, physics, turbo boosts, UI to show stats, spawn system, sounds, particle effects, camera effects like lag and shake. It also exposes values to change the behavior of the bike such as the speed. Also, Modular materials are used in both PC and Mobile versions to make changes to every visual aspect of the bike: change colors, roughness, metalness, materials, different effects for rust, color variation and sand effects. You are also able to toggle mobile materials on and off when dragging a hoverbike to the level.
• Number of Blueprints: 8
• List of features:
- Multiplayer ready!
- Toggle front lights of the hoverbike for dark environments
- Switch between first and third person
- Physics based hover effect
- Collision handled for two types of crashes: light crash and hard crash (colliding with something while going at high speeds)
- Has durability, every time a hard crash occurs the durability is diminished. When the durability is depleted the hoverbike breaks and stops working
- Turbo / Speed boost
- Ability to spawn the hoverbike in front of you.
- Ability to see the hoverbike behind objects that has their custom depth setup
- Exposed values for quick change in the behavior (Max speed, Turbo speed, etc)
- Materials of the hoverbike easily changed with override parameters set up.
- Rider Component that enables any character to ride the bike
- Custom character blueprint that is the same as the third person example character with the rider component added and input node to ride the bike
- Animation blueprint for the custom character
• Scaled to Epic Skeleton: Yes
• Rigged: Yes
• Rigged to Epic Skeleton: Yes
• Animated: Yes
• Number of Characters: 0 (Default Epic Mannequin)
• Number of Animations: 10 animations, 2 blendspaces
• Animation type: Root motion and In-place
• List of every effect:
-Bike destroy (CPU)
-Bike engine (CPU)
-Bike hover (CPU)
-Bike Light Trail (GPU)
• Number of effects: 4
• Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
• Texture Size: 4096 and 2048 for hoverbike textures and from 128 to 1024 for visual effects.
• Collision: Yes
• Vertex Count: 20003
• LODs: No
• Number of Meshes: 1
• Number of Materials and Material Instances: 26 Materials, 30 Material Instances, 8 Material Functions (The hoverbike comes with additional Materials for Mobile devices)
• Number of Textures: 64
• Engine Compatibility: 4.12 - 4.21
• Intended Platform: PC and Mobile
• Platforms Tested: PC
• Documentation Included: No
Contact and Support
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Enjoy driving your hoverbike!