The signup and login functionalities are a part of any non-trivial application. This is a plug 'n' play module for web applications built from scratch. Authentication can be a pain! This module has been built keeping in mind a seamless experience for the user, keeping standard security precautions in mind.
Check it out live: https://simplyauth.herokuapp.com/
Who is this for?
1. Solo-prenuers: Quickly launch get people to signup and login on your own platform. By launching quickly you can gauge the projected success/number of customers for your business.
2. Independent web developers: Get that first milestone/deliverable payment fast from a client by bootstrapping a major part of any non-trivial application.
3. Junior web developers who would like to progress. This module has been build with simplicity in mind. It is verbose therefore, that means you will be able to follow along easily. You can tailor user experience (example require user's phone number or require 2 secret questions to be answered INSTEAD of 1).
1. User registers with a username, email, phone number (not required), password and 1 secret question/answer.
2. Verification email sent to user. Upon clicking on the verification link in the email, user is verified (verification link expires in 24 hours).
3. User can login with their username and password
4. User can request password reset and change their password via a password-reset email sent to them (password reset link expires in 2 hours).
5. Login attempts are limited to 5 (easily changed)
6. Google recaptcha v3 (invisible) to prevent spam
Lots of security features to protect your customers and web app from bots/spam. All listed here
Easy Plug-n-Play System:
Checkout the instructions here to see how easy it is to get up and running.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.