Introducing Simpol Theme
Simpol is a minimal, clean, and open source Jekyll theme for Github Pages.
Focus on the writing, the content.
- Minimal design and feel.
Simple and customizable Navigation, Index, and Footer
Site greeting, sub-greetings, links, logo, and more
All easily setup and managed in the config file
Clean, light-weight, default layouts for pages and posts
Search engine friendly! Optimized metadata for SEO.
Easy, site-wide Google Analytics setup/integration
Post categories and archive page
Simple Google Analytics tracking integration
Social sharing for Twitter, Facebook, and email on all posts.
Sitemap, XML Feed, and 404 Page
Single, yet powerful and light-weight CSS Stylesheet
Simple, like a website should be.
Explore a demo of the theme: https://simpoltheme.com/
Simpol Theme is designed, developed, and maintained by Scott Mathson, Mathson Design Co.
1. Download theme, here
- Non-technical: once theme downloaded, set up Jekyll CMS like Jekyll Admin, Siteleaf, or others.
- Technical: open up command line/terminal, read on
2. Install bundler with `$ gem install bundler`
4. Install gems with `$ bundle install`
5. Run Jekyll with `$ bundle exec jekyll serve`
6. Have fun!
Check out these blog posts for help in getting started blogging with Simpol Theme. Within the posts are even more resources to help you.
*Adding New Posts, Simpol Blogging: https://simpoltheme.com/tips/tricks/2017/04/16/writing-new-post/
* Markdown Overview, Simpol Blogging: https://simpoltheme.com/tips/tricks/2017/04/15/blogging-in-markdown-overview/
* Deploy Jekyll to GitHub Pages: https://jekyllrb.com/docs/github-pages/
Licensed under ISC - (c) 2017 Mathson Design, LLC and Scott Mathson
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for your support. Enjoy Simpol!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.