You'll get access to:
- One Section of the 100 Task Playbook (Setup, Launch, or Scale)
- The 100 Task Overview Poster
Who is this Playbook for?
The 100 Task Playbook is for anyone who wants to build a company: founders, entrepreneurs, innovators, consultants, managers and anyone who is involved in helping a new venture take off the ground. It is a proven method that is based on Martin’s experience from launching approximately 100 ventures at Rocket Internet and Bell Ventures.
In 100 Tasks, the Playbook will guide you through a proven process of starting a company - from set up to launch and finally scaling the venture. Explanations for each of the 100 tasks will guide you through the process and tell you exactly what to do next and when to do it. Real life use-cases will give you additional insights into how the tasks have been put into practice by others.
What does it cover?
Martin’s method has been successfully applied for B2B and B2C business models across a broad range of industries and sectors. Some of his recent clients are active in industries such as E-Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Prop-Tech, Food and Logistics. Moreover, the Playbook covers the full value chain of a company from topics such as product, tech and operations to HR, Sales and Marketing.
What else do I get?
Ready-to-use Excel checklists and explanatory videos by Martin help you to implement the 100 Task Process more efficiently. One-on-One coaching can you give you an additional edge over your competition.
Martin is passionate about company building and he will do everything in his power to make your venture successful too.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for buying a stage of the 100 Task Playbook!
Please follow these quick and easy steps to access your product:
1. You'll receive another email from us in the next few minutes. This can take up to 10 minutes. Through this email, you can set your password for your account on 100tasks.com.
2. Click on the link in this next email. You'll be directed to our Password Setup Page.
3. Set and confirm your password.
4. Click Update Password. You'll be automatically re-directed to the Login Page.
5. Enter your email address (the one we’ve sent this email to) and then your new password.
6. Click Login. Congratulations, you'll be automatically re-directed to your product!
If you experience any issues, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share