- Most men that calls themselves hardgainers undereat and have unrealistic expectations for muscle growth
- Train with all rep ranges, and focus on getting stronger in the 6-15 range. If you had the genetics to get big from low reps, you would not be reading this document
- If you’re naturally skinny and weak, accept it and train anyways.
- Don’t compare yourself to people more genetically gifted than you and expect their level of results. Its both discouraging and they have nothing to teach you about training
- EATING is paramount. Stop believing you have a fast metabolism, and track and record your calories and macros
The 15 Lessons in This Report Will Teach You What You Need to Do For Results
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.