Australian Doctor is proud to present an ebook version of our How to Treat Yearbook 2018/2019.
This annual collection of clinical articles, written by experts in their field, provides GPs with current best practice on managing a range of diseases.
This year’s book includes evidence-based articles from many specialists, including haematologists, cardiologists and those with a special interest in women’s health.
It covers many of the more common conditions seen in general practice and some of the rarest.
Notes on downloading:
- This 2018/19 edition of the How to Treat yearbook comes complete with 43 up-to-date summaries on the clinical presentation, pathology and management of common conditions.
- If you prefer, you can purchase a hard copy version. See: https://www.australiandoctor.com.au/httyearbook
- After you click on the ‘Download it here’ link, a new window will pop up. On the following page enter your personal details and credit card information. From here you will be able to directly download your PDF ebook.
- You will also be emailed a copy of the document to transfer to any one of your devices.
- Please be advised your credit card statement will be from Gumroad who is our ebook service provider.
- Charges will occur in US$, using an up-to-date exchange rate.
- You may incur an additional foreign transaction fee according to your cardmember agreement.
- Please note the file size is approximately 33MB.
- Your PDF will be stamped with your details and is for the owners use only.
- If you have any problems, please email CustomerService@adg.com.au
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share