The program will teach entrepreneurs how to build a small business financial forecast and business plan.
This can be useful to determine if a new business idea is viable or to help plan and negotiate a small business purchase.
It would be a critical tool in approaching lenders and investors.
Over the course of the program, new modules were released each week and participants were asked for feedback.
Once you sign up, you have lifetime access to the materials.
Who is the program for?
- Buyers or starters of businesses
- These plans and forecasts are for Main St. Businesses
- Gross Profit under $2M
Who is it NOT for?
- Investors in publicly traded things
- Wall Street Types
What we’re going to be building and why it’s unique.
• Startups vs. buying
• Canvass and/or SWOT.
WEEK #1-Sales Forecasts
• Cash businesses
• Sales cycle businesses
• Lead and conversion businesses
• Customers on terms
• Project and deposit forecasts
WEEK #2-Direct Expenses
• Cost of Goods Sold
• Cost of Sales
• When Labor is in the Cogs and when it is not
WEEK #3 Labor & Scheduling
WEEK #3 Overhead Expenses
• Changes over time
• Timeliness of expense recognition
• Capital Equipment
WEEK #4 Financing Activities
Week #5 Income Statements and Bank Balance
• Opening balance and changes in cash
• Making the income statement
• Forecasting Line of Credit needs for operating capital
Week #5 Sales Taxes
• Sales tax reconciliation
• Expanding to 3 years
• Calculating Depreciation
• Paying Income Taxes, knowing what number is subject to tax
• Creating the Balance Sheets
• Opening and forecast Balance Sheets
• Dividing the forecast into years
• Changing the businesses and/or deals to make the businesses work
• Ratios and commentary
• Funding Program
• Financing Operating Losses
• Presenting Sources of Equity
• Business Plan template
• The sections and components of a business plan
• Epoxy Flooring Company Sample Biz Plan
• Formatting the spreadsheets
• Putting together a business plan for a new business
• Putting together a business plan for a business purchase
• Presenting normalized historical financials
Note- All products priced in USD.