Smart Duplication provides enhanced versions of the built-in Duplicate and Delete operators, extended with context-aware capabilities to ease multi-object and modifier based workflows.
The Smart Duplication operator (Ctrl+D by default) duplicates the selected objects and, optionally:
- Duplicates the modifiers that refer to them.
- Duplicates the objects referenced by their modifiers.
- Duplicates their children.
- Adds the new objects to the same collections as the originals.
The Smart Delete operator (Ctrl+X by default) deletes selected objects, and, optionally:
- Deletes the modifiers that refer to them.
- Deletes the objects referenced by their modifiers.
- Deletes their children.
- Removes them from the collections they were part of.
Data Transfer | UV Project | UV Warp | Vertex Weight Proximity | Array | Boolean | Mirror | Screw | Armature | Cast | Curve | Hook | Lattice | Mesh Deform | ShrinkWrap | Surface Deform | Warp
- The Select References operator selects objects referenced in modifiers by the current selection or the ones referencing the current selection in their modifiers.
- Smart Duplication supports every modifier type that references other objects.
Check the MANUAL for complete info.
- Optionally replace the default duplicate, duplicate linked and delete operators with the ones provided by the addon.
- Optionally enable a pie menu with all smart duplication operators.
- Show the addon shortcuts inside the addon preferences.
- Make modifier duplication/delete optional.
- Allow duplication/delete of modifier dependencies.
- Allow better handling of object collection.
- Smaller improvements and fixes.
- A detailed user manual is now online.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase.
If you need help or have any doubt you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and at twitter.com/pragma37
- Miguel Pozo (pragma37)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.