Were you told there would be:
- Comprehensive training (“We’ll teach you everything you’ll need to know.”)
- Free leads (“You will have more people to contact than you will have time to see.”)
- Balance between work and home life (“You’ll only need to work a few appointments each day with very few,if any, evening or Saturday appointments.”)
- Unlimited income (“You’ll make more money than you ever thought was possible!”)
Then you found out:
- Comprehensive training means you memorize the scripts, watch pre-recorded webinars on the company website, and if you’re one of the lucky ones, meet with a manager or trainer occasionally for a goal setting session.
- Free leads were not much more than names and numbers from the telephone book.
- You’re working 50-60 hours each week, including evenings and weekends.
- Yet, you’re spending more money than you’re making.
Here’s the thing: the statements above aren’t lies, but they aren’t the whole truth either.
"I am 11 months into my insurance career and had the worst month where I didn't write a policy. I was on my way out the door and on the job boards searching. I stumbled upon your book and after reading it I was reminded of why I wanted to be in the insurance industry. I have had a complete turn around in a month and I have a more upbeat and positive outlook. Thank you so much." - Z. Brown
In this book, Stephanie covers topics like, How to benefit with what your company is giving you right now, How to pick the right product to sell, and, Why you need become an expert at it! She'll also discuss the importance of finding a mentor and tips to everyday success!
- a "people" person and able to communicate well,
- good at problem solving,
- able to live on a commission base – at least for a little while,
- willing to learn,
- and, are willing to market yourself and prospect
...This industry IS for you, and this book may be exactly what you need!
Look how far you’ve come already! You can do this!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase! I hope you find the information valuable!